Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Been forever

so alot of time has passed since I last updated my blog. lets do a quick recap. since november I have gotten a girlfriend, broken up with her, fixed my jeep about a million times and grown out my hair and beard. oh yeah and I got a new girlfriend about a month ago, her name is katie. she's alot more upbeat than my last girlfriend and treats me like a king. i went to disneyland for christmas (which, by the way, I would not recommend to anyone) and got a really cool lego set. I happend to be out at trolley square during the "trolley square massacre" which was less fun than a visit to the proctologist (I'd imagine it was less fun as I have never been to the proctologist, thank goodness). other than that I work... ALOT. so that is about it anyway tomorrow I'll have some pics to post

No comments: