Tuesday, February 27, 2007

why I have no free time



so this is where I spend my days. I'm helping build this great and spacious building for 9-12 hours a day, monday through friday and sometimes on saturday. I remember when she was nothing but a bare foundation. she was just put up for sale a few days ago. Anybody got an extra 1.8 million they don't know what to do with?!?!? This house is the epitome of overkill. it has more bathrooms than bedrooms and each bath comes complete with jetted tub and heated floor. The master bath also features a 20 inch flatscreen mounted behind one way glass just above the tub so not even a bath will keep you from missing your beloved (or should I say damned) Idol, 24, heroes, or whatever the hell is your particular show that you "Just can't miss".

No comments: